Renowned for his creativity and off-the-cuff performance style, Gregory Wilson’s BANDWIDTH is his latest seemingly impromptu miracle that allows you to borrow a spectator’s finger ring and stretch it out like soft taffy. You then morph and manipulate the metal back to its previous circular form.
As if that weren’t enough, you slowly squeeze the ring at your fingertips until both sides touch. To finish, you restore their flattened wedding band with a Ninja-like stab of your finger — in mid air!
The stunned spectator takes the ring off your finger to find everything, except their mind, back in its original condition.
Since people have such strong and emotional connections to their precious metal, that’s why BANDWIDTH is so visually jarring and insanely unforgettable.
- Streaming video instructions
- Precision, laser-cut gimmick and practice ring included
- Extra crushed gimmick ring included also
- Prop allows you to stretch a borrowed silver or gold ring
- Easy to do even with short sleeves
- 3 second setup
- Instantly resets