Engraved can be used as a souvenir, a keyring, a necklace or a watch – ordinary objects in the world today. But at the same time it could be a unique artefact with a spectacular story like a medallion used by a secret society or an old pendant from the 19th century. It comes with 20 different pictures that fits into the amulet and with them the object change. Thanks to the timeless and clean design it can be used today, in the future and also as a reminder of the past.
Engraved can be presented as a prediction, a premonition, a finale in a psychic reading, a magical amulet, a magical effect or as a magical humoristic effect. Thanks to the wide possibility with the method of MetalWriting, anything can be engraved. This opens up possibilities that hasn’t been possible with previous methods. One advantage with Engraved is that the amulet can either be in full view or hidden during the performance. The different hook ups, methods and techniques make Engraved easy to use and suitable for most performers and situations.
Engraved comes with over 20 routines and ideas, including ideas from Peter Turner, Colin McLeod, Luca Volpe, Lars-Peter Loeld and Bob Cassidy. You will also get multiple methods collected in a Toolbox, that help you to create endless amount of routines.
Engraved full set includes:
- The amulet with 7 engraving surfaces for multiple performances
- A key ring chain and a necklace chain
- The extra jewelry set containing 3 different chains, lobster clasps and magnetic locks
- Gimmicked pad with a whiteboard surface
- Engraving tool (pencil)
- Engraving tool (whiteboard marker)
- Instructions and material to construct a stage sized pad
- The loading pouch with three secrets
- The reset equipment
- The reset material Zilvex, enough for 300 shows
- An instructional DVD
What pros says
“Amazing, Andreas have engraved something in my memory that I will never forget, neither will your audience.”
“Quite. Simply. BRILLIANT.”