Building on the work of Michael Skinner, Eddie Taytelbaum, and Harry Anderson, Moser’s Miracle Monte is an astounding sequence with an unforgettable ending.
It’s EXCEEDINGLY RARE TO SEE A CLOSING PIECE THIS MAGICAL. If you do or have ever wanted to do a three-card monte style effect, this is HANDS DOWN THE BEST WE’VE SEEN.
Because the cooperation with Vanishing Inc. and Card-Shark we are able to offer this great effect in a Phoenix Edition, with cards of Parlour size. With this large format Phoenix Ace of Hearts (and the large indices of the Parlour Deck) this effect looks even more impossible than with any other deck.
- If you do Skinner Monte (a classic), you’ll instantly want to switch to Moser’s Miracle Monte.
- If you’re looking to leave your spectator with a magical souvenir, you’ll want to learn Moser’s Miracle Monte.
- If you want an angle-proof trick that is easy to do yet completely deceptive, shocking, entertaining and magical, you’ll want to learn Moser’s Miracle Monte.
- If you want to do a packet effect that ends completely clean and examinable, you’ll want to learn Moser’s Miracle Monte.
- If you enjoy routines that have been worked through so completely or if you appreciate magic with intelligent construction, you’ll want to learn Moser’s Miracle Monte.
Contains 20 gimmicks, 2 regular cards for performing the trick, a 30-minute instructional DVD and a bonus effect. Moser’s Miracle Monte is a practical routine that will fit perfectly into your close-up repertoire.
Come in Parlour deck edition with blue backs.
The ending, an idea for the ages by Harry Anderson, is a fitting closer to this tight, thoughtful monte sequence.