First there was Flow…Dan Hauss’ ingenious best seller using an innocent bottle of water.
This time he’s using just the cap…
You unscrew the plain white cap off your water bottle and put a coin under the bottle cap. You take a step back from the table so there’s no way you can get near the cap or the coin.
Your friend now shakes the cap and definitely HEARS and FEELS the coin RATTLE inside.
And without you touching ANYTHING she shakes the cap again…and the RATTLING suddenly STOPS! Just stunning empty SILENCE.
She looks under the cap…the coin has VANISHED! The empty cap can be closely examined. No coin, no rattle sound, nothing. Just an innocent plastic bottle cap and you’ve been standing away from everything the entire time!
You can then place a glass under the table…”CLINK”… and the coin drops through the table into the glass! OR…the vanished coin appears under a second empty cap that’s been held by someone else! (Dan’s ingenious gimmick does the work for you).
You Have Options!
- Entire rattle/vanish action is done by the spectator.
- You never touch the cap!
- Perform surrounded.
- Carry the cap in your pocket, or unscrew it from a water bottle.
- Resets in ten seconds (The Rattled re-set technology is a joy to behold). No switches!
- Very Easy to do.
- No palming required Includes Rattled Coin In Bottle and Rattled Ring on Finger Options to perform with signed coins and small objects.
- A DVD with complete instructions
- Includes 2 Fully Gimmicked Caps.
- A SECOND gimmicked cap is included so you can explore all the glorious two-cap RATTLED combinations.
DAN HAUSS’ RATTLED: 100% gimmicked. 100% examinable
Designed to Astonish. Built to Last.
Running Time Approximately: 55min
Year of production:2011
This new variation of this classic trick is very ingenious, seems to be impromptu and 100% modern! Highly recommended!