A pair of magic tweezers produces coins too large to fit through a tiny hole in a credit card. Is it amazing? Yes. It’s also visually absurd, and will cause laughs of surprise each time a new coin appears. One of Spain’s top magicians, Mario Lopez created this novel effect, and Tenyo has developed it in our own unique way to produce a new trick that is sure to baffle.
- Show a pair of tweezers and a credit card containing a tiny hole.
- Insert the tip of the tweezers into the hole… when you remove the tweezers, a large silver coin appears!
- Show both sides of the card – there is nothing to see. Yet, you proceed to produce more and more coins!
- Finally, wave the card over one of the coins, and it magically transforms into a dollar bill!
- Instruction sheetOriginal idea by Mario Lopez
New gimmick conceived by Kenichi Komiya
There are no reviews yet.