The Cups & Balls Reimagined
“From someone who loves coffee magic, I can’t see how it gets any better than this!”
– Gregory Wilson
Welcome to the Vulpine Creations Coffee Cups and Beans box set. We’ve taken the classic cups and balls and flipped it on its head. If you’ve ever wanted to learn the cups and balls or maybe you’ve been performing it for years, either way this kit was made for you!
Meticulously crafted to look and feel like standard coffee cups these devilishly clever props bring relevance and familiarity to something that, for decades looked exactly like what it was…A magic prop.
Not only will you receive all the props in this massive box set you’ll also get access to hours of teachings from Adam Wilber, Tom Wright, Craig Petty, Michael O’Brien, Matthew Holtzclaw, Jonas De Bruyn, Perseus Arkomanis, Rylan Petty and more! Each performer was hand-picked by Adam to make sure there is a wide variety of routines to learn from that all have drastically differing styles.
What Exactly Do You Get in The Set?
- Three coffee cups all shimmed to perfection. Made to mimic ceramic or porcelain these cups are built to look and feel beautiful while being durable enough for real world performing environments. Made from restaurant industry standard hard plastic the cups all stack perfectly while easily nesting the beans inside.
- 4 regular beans made from a semi-soft rubber that feels like a dream while performing.
- One shimmed bean for all your chop cup needs with the perfect amount of magnetism so you’re not having to slam the cup down to dislodge the bean.
- Three large final load beans that fit into your palm like a hand in a glove. These final loads are also made from the same high quality semi-soft rubber as the others in the kit.
- Our innovative lightning-fast magnetic loading system which includes two coffee bean explosion loads plus a killer liquid load production. If coffee beans aren’t your thing, simply replace them with anything you’d like from sugar cubes to bags of tea.
- Three metal arm hold outs that slide under your close-up mat or attached to the bottom of your performing surface and allow for the magnetic loading system to fly under everyone’s radar until you’re ready to reveal them once you’re lightyears ahead 🙂
- The travel bag to bring your Cups & Beans around in style.
- Hours of tutorials starting with the very basic moves and working up to Adam’s advanced routine titled “The Fundamentals of Magic”. You’ll also receive routines from magician’s hand-picked by Adam for their unique, commercial, and creative performing styles.
The Amazing Coffee Cups & Beans is so much more than another set of cups and balls.
Besides Adam’s beginner, intermediate and advanced routines which all build off each other to make your learning curve as easy as possible. You’ll also get the following routines listed below and the best part is, this library will continue to grow over time, so you’ll always be able to check back in and get reinsured with new handlings, tips, advice, and routines.
A NOTE FROM THE CREATOR.
“Hey friends, It’s Adam Wilber here.
First and foremost, I want to thank you for being here and giving some of your attention to this project. I’ve put my heart and soul into this and tried my very best to leave absolutely nothing out. The cups and balls have always been one of my favorite effects in magic, but I always felt it was lacking something for my taste and performing style. 10 years ago, I set out to make something that fit my style, was relatable to the audience and could end with an extremely fooling kicker ending. I can honestly say I think I accomplished just that with this box set.
We faced more obstacles than you could imagine during the manufacturing process of this project, but we took our time with it and made certain that nothing would stop us from building this project to the highest standards possible.
I’ve created a lot of magic in my life and while I am proud of all my work and stand behind everything I release to the community. Nothing in my catalog of work makes me prouder than what we were able to achieve with The Coffee Cup & Beans.
My hope is that this project inspires you to look at the cups and balls in a new light and pushes you to take this classic, out into the real world and use it to make memories & unique connections with everyone you perform it to.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for being here and I hope that one day our paths can cross in person.”
– Adam Wilber