In exclusivity at Magicorum only!
Mark mason the producer took 100 of this trick at IBM/SAM convention in July 2014, everyone sold in the first 2 days !
You will love this effect. Can be done with EUROS !
Two bills are displayed, a regular $10 bill, and a $5 bill with a slit in the center.
Both bills are placed into your wallet. Explaining to the audience, that whenever you are in a store or a bar and the bill is $10. You always pay using only the $5 bill, with the slit in it.
The $5 bill is folded in a split second, to look EXACTLY like two $5 dollar bills. If the specially folded bill attracts suspicion, its no problem, you are a magician.
The two $5’s instantly and visibly change into a $10 bill.
The $5 bill, with the slit, is now back inside your otherwise empty wallet.
- This is a super visual, stunning bill transposition.
- Both the bills change and the slit vanishes.
- Its easy to do and a real winner.
- You will love to carry this you everywhere you go.
- The Volunteer Swindler can also be performed with other bills/notes from many different countries, including Euros & Uk notes.
Comes with training bills and a step by step instructional DVD.
What pros says
Mark Bradley Appleton NJ
Picked this up at the IBM/SAM, ITS GREAT!!
Brad J Kansas
LOVE LOVE LOVE, THE VOLUNTEER SWINDLER.
William C. New York
I received it at work.
Typically clever of those ingenious Japanese
magicians. I love it. Works great with a switching wallet, too.