Show your spectator a deck of playing cards with different backs, each with a flag from around the world. Ask your spectator to think of any card, remove it from the deck, and remember the flag on the back. You then amaze and astonish as you reveal your correct prediction.
Know what card they chose every time. This deck is a must have for every magician, every skill level.
Easy to learn for powerful performance.
Print Instructions & Online Learning Included.
This deck is poker size.
The Around The World Mind Reading Deck was created by Rob Stiff and based on a long history of magic effects…
Magic History Time Line
- 1962 Fred Lowe “Fred” trick (he also went by the name Christened Reverse)
- 1971 Fred the Card by Dave Campbell (dedicated to Fred Lowe)
- 1973 I’ll Name Your Card by Nick Trost and Aldini
- 1980 Oscar another variation by Nick Trost
- 1980 ”Fred” by Joe Riding
- 1981 A Card Named Fred in Abracadabra vol. 73, 1981 By Ali Bongo. This was the method or version that was popularized by Don Alan as “Fido” & sometimes called “Clyde”
- 1985 Final Fred presented in Madrid at FISM by Phil Goldstein
- 1989 The Devil’s Deck by Eugene Burger in “The Experience of Magic”
- 1999 Grandpa’s Deck by Danny Archer
- 1994 Name that Card by Bob Solari
- 2015 Around The World Mind Reading Deck by Rob Stiff using picture backs of international flags.